NDoscopy Dysphagia Specialists
Trusted Mobile Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing Company servicing NY and NJ
NDoscopy Dysphagia Specialists travel to your office, facility or home and provide endoscopic studies to thoroughly examine the swallow mechanism.
Flexible endoscopic evaluation of swallowing is performed by gently passing a small scope into the nares to directly view the swallowing process during eating and drinking. We use evidenced based information obtained from high definition video to provide our patients with exceptional care. Evidenced based treatment plan, recommendations and colored images from the study are provided with data for tracking outcomes.
We also offer comprehensive FEES training!
Benefits of NDoscopy Dysphagia Specialists
- Significant cost savings compared to Modified Barium Swallow Studies- average less than 1/4 of the price!
- Our all inclusive price is below the national average.
- Avoid transportation costs and costs of a staff member to accompany the patient for an outside procedure.
- FEES can identify aspiration and potentially reduce rates of pneumonia and rehospitalizations.
- Treating SLP can bill CPT code 92526 during the exam, if providing therapy.
- Facility can bill CPT code 92612 for the actual FEES evaluation for Med B patients.
- Ndoscopy Dysphagia Specialists travel to your facility and perform the FEES directly in the patient’s treatment room.
- We typically perform the FEES 1-2 business days after the referral. In cases of emergency we frequently provide same day service!
- A detailed report with colored images from the study is provided with treatment and oral feeding recommendations.
- Treating SLP may bill for dysphagia treatment, if appropriate, so that therapy minutes will not be missed.
- Live and recorded video of laryngeal anatomy and swallow physiology.
- Best image quality from chip on tip FEES system with LED technology
- Identify the cause of the patient’s dysphagia.
- Patient is examined eating typical food in his or her natural environment.
- No barium or risk of radiation.
- Evidence based results/recommendations are provided the same day with data for tracking outcomes.
- Collaboration with treating care providers leads to better outcomes.
- NDoscopy Dysphagia Specialists are prepared and aligned with PDPM
Read more about the benefits of FEES and how NDoscopy services align with the Patient Driven Payment Model.
NY and NJ Service Area
Ndoscopy Dysphagia Specialists travel to provide Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing to skilled nursing facilities, hospitals, long term acute care, rehabilitation centers, physician offices, assisted living, home health, and patient homes in New York and New Jersey. Majority of service areas include Manhattan, Queens, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island, Long Island, Rockland and Westchester Counties. NDoscopy also provide FEES to facilities and offices in New Jersey. Home based FEES are not available in New Jersey at this time.
Our office is located at 3250 Westchester Ave, Suite 204, Bronx, NY 10461. We are expanding, so please contact us if we are not in your area for potential servicing.